Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Marley & Me

I went to US embassy today and collected the visa.

Finally, all the documents are ready.

Met up with HC Yen Ru and Jasmine today to collect the visa but Jasmine was late so we went over to the embassy without her.

Met HB Sarah over at the embassy and went lunch together because I am hungry!
I'm like surviving on 1 single meal everyday. =(
Don't know why I just don't have the appetite.

Her company was great. =)
We watch Marley & Me today.

I was wondering why was this movie being recommended by many of my friends.
I know why now.
It is seriously damn touching.
I cried and smudged my mascara. Unglam. =X

The show reminds of Cat Cat, my british short haired cat that I had for eight years.
The memories we shared.
Like he loves cheesecake.
He will be there when I'm sad.
He will wait for my family to come home when we go out for dinner at the gate.
How lovable he is.
But he died. Chased by dogs and punctured his stomach.

In the movie, it says, who can makes you feel different, special and unique?
Marley is simple, he gave his love to his owner because they love him too.
If many things were just so simple. =)

No comments: