Monday, March 16, 2009

Tired.

Reached home about 7.20am on Sunday morning.
I'm so tired. =X
I slept till 3pm and went over to have dinner with brother, sister-in law and sister.
Played majiong till 1.30am and chatted on the phone till 5.30am.

Chatting with you made me realised many things.
And really, I was surprised about what has happened.
I thought he might change.
It was dumb of me thinking that way.
Thought I was really lousy.
Seriously, he is more into himself than anyone else.
He rather hurt others than having himself tarnish.
Believing and trusting him in the first place was a mistake.

For that bitch. I don't understand the thrill out of it.
I don't regret.
Because from this, I learnt.
Never be a fool again. Not again.
Thanks for waking me up again.

Woke up early on Monday at 10.30am, to be daddy's little girl and help out with the delivery.
It was raining today and I was like drenched so many times getting in and out of the van. =(
After I reached home I was out meeting Jia to help him with his selection of school for his studies.
We met at Great World City, dinned at Kenny Rogers.
We proceed to ERC Institute and listened to what the counsellor adviced.
Their progress like getting a Master(when you already acquire a diploma of the similar course) in 2 years sound tempting to pick up but I still have some doubts about the schools. =X
After that, we cabbed home as I am really really tired from deprivation of sleep.
Thanks for the dinner and ride. =)

No comments: