Sunday, March 15, 2009

Unexpected IT fair

Friday. I was back at IT fair again.
Daniel accompanied me to be my laptop consultant.
I was damn excited la!
I saw my godbro, LIM YONG LONG!
It has been ages I see him!
At least I managed to see him before I fly off. =D

While we were still choosing the laptop Man Chun arrived.
So in the ended, I managed to buy my laptop.
Lenovo, Y330. A little heavy at 1.95kg but it is specs is pretty good that I am quite statisfied with the buy! =D
I bought webcam for mama and papa to see me too. =D
We waited for Shu hui to come over to get her stuffs at IT fair before we proceed to dinner at subway.
After IT fair I was really tired but Ricky cousin saw me tugging my laptop home ask me want to go for a movie.
It has been so long since we last met and chatted. Everyone has been so busy with their life recently. =(
We watched Watchmen and this movie made us have a thinking of what life really is.
Talking to him, makes me see life in another perspective.
Sometimes things is so simple and uncomplicated but we didn't realised it.

Work the hardest for what you want in life, anticipate the worst you will gain the highest satisfaction.

No comments: