Friday, March 13, 2009

IT Fair

My officially 100 post.
I went to do delivery with brother again.
Alighted over at Paragon to head my way down to Doby Ghuat as Shu Hui needed to get her handphone back from the service centre.

Met Sylvia and her mum over at Sun Tec City and we headed down to the IT fair!
1st stop: Canon and I bought Digital Ixus 95 IS with Lina.
She was with her mum to get the camera and she went home already.
Free gifts include: sd 8gd, case, digital kit bag(include cleaning kit), sd card reader, screen proctector and tripod. And now I have 2 free tripod.

2nd stop: We were over at Nikon. Shu Hui bought her camera.
Free gifts include: umbrella, case, screen protector and tripod too (I think).

3rd stop: Sony.
Sylvia bought T77.
She has the most free gifts: free printer with a few piece of papers, carrying case, 16gb memory card, mini tripod, screen proctector and cleaning kit. Very heavy too.

4th stop: level 6, the girls bought web camera and ear phones for skype but I still deciding whether do I need to get them yet.
5th stop: Doby Ghuat Mrt Station.
We met up with Pei Fen and waited for Pei Ling to arrive before we headed down to China Town.

6th stop: At Zhuang Yuan, a korean restaurant that I can't remember the korean name. (juan won? =X)
We ordered Seafood soup, fried rice cake with noodles, fried rice cake with chicken and vegetables, fried rice cake with fish cake and rice.
The meals there comes with 5 appetizer that can be refill and it has a tea and korean biscuit for you to "end" your meal. =D

Great food and company today! =D

Tomorrow, IT Fair again. I'm getting my laptop this time!

No comments: