Thursday, March 26, 2009

PeoPle.

I have been meeting people during the last week before I fly.
Initially, I wanted to stay at home, spend time with my family, do the packing and cleaning of the room. But it doesn't seem like it is going along as planned. =X

I met David yesterday. He accompanied me to do some errands and last minute shopping in town. Elanie came over and met him afterwards. =) Happy Birthday!
I was supposed to go eat beancurd over at Jalan Kayu but it was a last minute call so I'm having it on Thursday. =S
Today is a tiring day. I woke up early, brought the new laptop to school to install the programmes. I dislike eating in school due to the lack of variety but I had prata with M, he met me in school. He complained that I am leaving and he wants to meet up again before I go. So here I am! =)

Esther, Sylvia and Shu Hui. The pictures are for you guys. I know you girls will miss the pratas. Any Milo there?=X .There are egg, cheese, mushroom and bomb. We shall eat together again when you guys back alright? Or more like when I'm back.=) Hope you guys manage to find Chinatown there for Asian food.
We headed down to Henderson to get my old laptop fixed.
Why did I go Henderson instead of Funan? Well, I went Funan yesterday, but it will take a few days longer to get it fixed. Locating the service centre was a horror. No clear information from the fujitsu customer service nor signs around the area to identify the right direction.
From there, we took 167 home. I was really tired and I keep nagging that I am tired to him. =X
But, as the bus drove I enjoy the sights. There are familiar, interesting and odd places.
SG isn't that boring actually. =)
Once I'm home, I'm really tired. I chatted online for awhile and fallen asleep.
I woke up about 7pm as I'm Amos for coffee at Thomson Plaza Starbucks.
It has been so long I last see him.
Seated at the smoking corner. Sial la, I have so many smoker friends. His intake at starbucks today like 6,7 sticks.
My Vanilla Latte =)
We chatted till Starbucks closes and we cabbed home, like 12 am? Hahas.

Talking to him made me realised and learnt a lot of things. About the studying and working environment of the hospitality industry. His signature act blur, I know what you are upto and I know what you mean smile and talking to him definitely makes me laugh like mad.
I miss John too. Hope to see him soon when I'm back. ; )
Tommorow..
Meeting Cherlyn tommorrow over at Yishun, going back to Northland to know the surprise Godpa have for me.
Plus, movie with nsf. We can go eat the beancurd too. =)

No comments: