Monday, March 9, 2009

undeterminable

I played majiong over at brother's place on Friday.
I won the 1st game but lost the 2nd one. =(

Brother drove me home the next morning.
Met David at my house bus stop and proceed to Han's to do the art work.
I miss doing art. When I was doing, I felt tranquil.

He accompanied me to Ritz today.
Finally, I'm back at work.
But working today, I had mixed feeling.
Things changes pretty much there.Insuifficent staffs for banquet, most of them were out for HSBC outside catering.

I saw Adeline, Kai Chi, Thiri, Yumi, Alywine the managers, Su An and Sop Tip today.
I chatted with Thiri and Sop Tip.
We have similiar views, feelings and conclusions on many things. =)
Sop Tip is a very considerate person.
I told him that I am going to Florida, Orlando for attachment and he offered to give me his aunt's contacts so that I have someone to look for in case of emergency there.
So sweet of him.
And his aunt operates Sushi's restaurant so I can go there for Japanese food! =)

In life, everyone seem like everyone else but actually not anyone is someone else.
We are different and are treated differently.
Many people give me the "are you serious look" when they know about it.
But is it because you guys sterotype the person or is it really that way?

I hope I can get rid of it. It is doing no good at all.
Sometimes I feel so lost.

Who am I? What kind of person am I? Just negatives.

No comments: