Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm happier now =)

Thanks M for accompanying me down to Orchard today. That's nice of you. =)

I met him today. There is a lot of things to get off my chest.
I asked a lot of things and I gotten my answers.
We chatted about our lives and future plans too. It has been awhile since we talk or see each other.
I just want to get everything off my chest to be happier. Nothing else.
At least, finally. Things are ended in a better note.
We met at the wrong time? Or the wrong person?
It doesn't matter. We are friends now. =)
That's what we want. =)

I met Johnson again. =D
John never fail to cheer me up just by behaving his usual self.
He was late! But it is okay because I was later the other time we met. =X
We had fried mars bar while deciding where to have our dinner.
We decided to dine at Sushi Tei, Paragon since both of us want to drink soup!
We had like scallops, soup, katsu don rice double dessert of black sesame ice cream and chocolate waffled ice cream.
This is the 2nd time we dined there. The 2nd time we are so damn full and left Sushi Tei only when they are closing. =X
After dinner, I saw the playground outside Sushi Tei and I can't help myself and ask him to take pictures together there. It is like childhood memories where we will hang out over at the playground. Hahas.




Hahas.. I just can't stop chatting with him so he accompanied me to take the bus home from Somerset.
He was staring at the bus suddenly while we were sitting at the railing. I thought there was some babe in there so I asked him what is he staring and he replied;

J: " I was looking at the reflection of the bus arrival timing ( the bus arrival board was inline with us so we couldn't see the bus arrival timing at all) on the bus."
K: "Wa, so smart ah?!"
J: "Of course la, I am handsome Johnson!"

K: "Hahas.. Right, so what time is 167 arriving?"
J:" Erm. I didn't manage to see. " =X
K:" Wahahas.. You pose so nice I thought that you manage to see it la."
J: *Pai seh look on his face.* =D

He alighted the bus and sent me home by walking with me to my estate today.
First time, a guy friend send me home all the way till my estate sial.
He said it was too late for a girl to walk home to some ulu pandan home and he says it is okay if there is people who wants to rape him as long as that rapist is a lady! =X
I'll be seeing him on Saturday and Sunday and he is playing hard for me. =)
It has been so long since I last supported his matches in secondary school. Our friendship started since secondary 1 till now. I am glad that we are able to maintain it. =) This time round, it will be me going oversea and buying you back gift + birthday persent!

I am really thankful of all those friends that I have.To those who stand by me when I am lost, in the lurch, being a fool, in need and not leaving me behind. But walking, guiding me next to them, You don't need so many friends, you just need those real friends. =)

No comments: