Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marina

I am a good little girl today.
I was dragged out of bed to do delivery with brother.
Did it twice today before I went to met Godpa for dinner.
He picked me up near my place, pick up Vanx from Yishun then Ancherle from Grand Copthrone.
We went to a boat over at Marina for dinner. Good food. =D
We had ribs, toasted turkey tortilla, baked potatoes with vegetables, spring roll, buffalo wings, brownie with ice cream and waffle ice cream.
We shared it alright. I'm not such a pig! =D
After that, we went to Marina Barrage for a walk. I never been there before but it looks damn nice.
Recommend for couples to go there. =)
There is the 7 storey chicken rice there (I know the famous chicken rice becuase I used to play badminton with Lina's family and we went there for dinner).
Lastly, we sang oldies all the way home!
Seriously, I love bond! Their bonus viva and victory track is damn nice!
Loving it!
The restaurant
The view

The Marina Barrage

Getting a good camera soon. A few more days and I have a few more new things. =D IT fair!!

No comments: