Monday, May 19, 2008

Back working

I was back working yesterday.
I had lunch with sister before meeting Serene at City Hall.
Meeting Serene was great. Though we chatted till about 4am but we still have so much more to say when we meet up, during work and after work. =)

Yesterday was a wedding, and almost have of the cabinet was there. There is the Persident, Mr Goh, Mr Lee and many other ministers.

Back at work, things doesn't seemed to change. People still teased me as usual.
Some were surprised to see me working today and many had asked me where have I been all these while. Hahas.
Quite a few people were asking me about Him, asking me where was he. But when I told them that we broke up, no one believed. Many people thought I was joking and loads of persuasion was needed to let them understand that it was the truth. Hahas..This held me wonder, doesn't my relationship with him seemed so strong in the past that no one thought we will break up?Hahas..

Back at work was great, I saw many familiar faces. There is Cherlyn, Ivy, Kian Pong, David, Simon, Leonard, Leon, Fabian, Yu Tong, Sherelyn, Tian You, Xiao Zhou, Aaron and of course Su An, Shaik and Luke. Many people that I can talk to, I can laugh with and I have been quite happy the whole event. The best part was, Serene is just next to my group. =)

The whole day, I was enjoying myself.
I end up reaching home at 2am though my shift ends at 12am.
I was dead tired when I reached home.
Working makes me happy, just need to push back some memories that were meant to be kept.
*David, maybe maybe you are right. But is already at the point that I don't know is that the real me. Thanks for your concern* =)

No comments: