Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tiring week

Well, it has been a tiring week for me. This whole week, there are many make up lessons and I ended up having lesson 4 days at 9am and 1 day lesson at 10am.
My god. So not used to it.
I don't know know those 3rd year students can make it through.

I watched Made of Honour yesterday. Thanks for the strawberry pocky. It is damn ex la but very nice. =X

Great company, great movie. I has been awhile since I have teared watching a movie.
Yea, I teared a little. Not those noisily crying. I don't do that.

There are international cross cultural studies presentation and financial management accounting test tml.
And 3 more tests next week:
1) Internet application for hospitality industry
2) Essential retail studies
3) Hosplitality, resort and leisure industry.
My god.
After holiday, there are more presentations, projects and tests..grrr.

Well, at least I'll be able to enjoy the 2 week holiday and my birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go PARTY on your birthday!!!
When is it?? =D

jessyKim said...

MY dear girl, it is on 11th..So sweet of you that you have the thoughts. I'll let you know about the plans eh..=)