Wednesday, May 14, 2008

night chatting

Yesterday, I saw so many friends!
Secondary school friends, friends in nyp.
Wow. A happy day.

I chatted with alot of people yesterday. Gene, Des, Sylvia, Minjia, Shuhui, Ayu, Limin, Lesner and Fabian.
My god, I miss Limin alot. She saw me on the train yesterday when she was about to alight..agrrr! If not, i'll have a hug from her! Hahas..but I'll be seeing her soon, if she able to work at Zouk, maybe I'm getting free drinks from her?hahas..

Chatting with Lesner was funny but horrible. =X Just the fact he love to tease and make fun of me..Agrr. But it was nice chatting with people that you haven't been chatting for long.

Lastly.My god. I chatted with Fabian. I don't know that we can chat so much la. Hahas..we were like gossipping talking about each other lives, how is our relationships and Ritz working environment in the past and now. I thought I had met the sweetest guy, but he was way much sweeter and romantic. Seriously his effort of cherishing his girlfriend and his girlfriend cherishing him is so god damn sweet! He is a damn nice person to chat to when you are happy or sad. We chatted till like 2 am? hahas..But he is working at 6am. =.= Something that I never understand is how Ritz banquet male staffs are able to sleep so little yet work so long hours..

Though I was so tired when I shut down my laptop, but at least I had a "fulfilling" day with my friends. =)

I'm free, so date me out ! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Something that I never understand is how Ritz banquet male staffs are able to sleep so little yet work so long hours."

I understand y.. haha... The reason is because he is slping during work... haha.. shhh!!!

jessyKim said...

Hahas..I realised you all are capable of "resting" without being caught! hahas..