Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the day.

Things didn't went well today at driving. Another attempt is needed.
I don't know what the hell went wrong neither why do I have that kind of mix feelings in me.

I went to meet the rest today, it fun mixing with them though I am the newest in the clique.
Alittle left out at the gathering today but it's fine..I'm there as a friend, not as a friend's girlfriend. The feeling of recognition is good.
The meal was super filling. I didn't manage to finish the rice..hahas..it is usual now that I only eat a bit more than half for 1 or 2 meals a day.
Oh ya, thanks for the ride home, do take care eh.=)

Today, is like the first time I don't feel awkward alone. Alone sitting at the Coffee Bean, surfing the net, doing project and listening to songs.
I think I'm fine dating myself..It is good that way. =)

D, thanks for the food stuffs. You are nearly the 2nd person who travelled from the east to nyp to pass me sweet stuffs and go home..hahas..lucky you are there to do some conditioning in school. If not I'll be real guilty.
Thanks..=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh u got left out meh?
got me leh.
):
- serene

Anonymous said...

How i wish i can be like you =)

Strong in heart & mind.

I wish i can talk to the ppl in Ritz freely too.

jessyKim said...

To serene..you are a darling I know, but there are so many of your friends plus VK to entertain..you did your best to make me feel comfortable darl..=)

To lyn..I think I was trained in this way. For A, I let down my armour to be weak but I realise never to do it cuz it hurts.But darl, look into your heart and think of what you actually want. I'll support your decision..If any time..any time, you need someone to be there, I'm just a call away. Friends never leave you in the lurch.=)

Anonymous said...

Your words just touched my heart.
Thanks girl =)

If everyone just understands like you do.

But what more can i ask for, when i messed things up every single time, disappointing everybody.

Well, sometimes i don't even know if i had made the right choices for decisions.