Monday, May 19, 2008

Holiday.

Hahas..somehow I don't enjoy holiday.
Maybe I just don't need one yet. Something invaded my mind today.Though I know it has always been somewhere there but I just don't understand why does it has to appear again.
I can't concentrate on whatever I'm doing today.

Lina drove me down to Island Creamery to have some ice cream.
Yeah, ice cream has always been my favourite and makes me feel better.
I had bundung and soursop while she had Teh Tarik and Latte and we shared an apple pie.

We were supposed to go reservoir to blow bubbles and take pictures after that.
So that our mood will be better.
But, there is always a but. My parents need me to be home to help them out. Arrgh.
It is not that I don't like helping them out, but it's just that I have projects n tutorials to do. I can't concentrate on them and there is like many things are piling up.
I need to get those thoughts OUTTA MY HEAD.

My appetite isn't back yet. I can't complete a meal nowadays. Argh!

Is there anyway to feel better mentally?!
*Simon, if you are reading, please come out with ideas that makes me feel better and not what that has been in your mind all these while eh?!*

No comments: