Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My day.

Hahas, went to National Museum yesterday with the girls for National Education project. We had great fun exploring the past of Singapore and took loads of pictures!
Hahas..It is always fun and enjoyable with them. =D

Well, only one bad thing. My slippers snapped and broke. So it was time to get a new one. =(

Today, I had a last minute outing with Gene. Hahas..we were supposed to meet the other time for Botak Jones but he was sick.
This time we just decided about it when we were chatting like 4pm and decided to meet for dinner. Hahas..So, we had this last minute decision of going to esplanade. So we went.

Hahas, meals today were horrible. My lunch, I only managed to eat 6 mouths because the cup noodles I bought was filled with room temperature water. =(
Then, the kueh lapis I bought was horrible la, only can eat 3 mouths. =(
Lastly, dinner at MS Yoshinoya was horrible too. Finally I am able to eat rice without wanting to puke. =) The beef wasn't as nice as before and their miso soup was horrible! Seriously, this is the first time I can't finished the value meal.

We went to Esplanade and had a talk under the sky. It was great talking about the past, the present and sharpening my scarcasm.
Thanks for the company, it cheers me up.

For Des, please take care of your body, don't exhaust it any further . Hopefully you can get ride of your sore throat soon.=)

Ps: For those who understand, I know somehow I still mentioned things that I shouldn't but I'll be doing better and getting stronger..=)
Thanks for your great company. I love all those who cares. Loves..=)

No comments: