Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meeting up old friends.

Wow, I have been seeing alot and contacting alot of my old friends.
It feels good hearing from them. =)

Today, I saw Johnson online!Hahas..he always so busy with hockey, floorball, working and schooling. He was waiting to go training today so I met up with him before it. It is so nice that I can talk to him again. It makes me feel like I go back to my life in secondary school.
Ahh..I miss all my friends.

I been bumping into so many Secondary school friends. First, I saw Wing Chung( the chicken) walking to NYP then Pavitra(top scorer) in National Museum working as a security guard there. Then I bumped into Fabian, JieWen, WeiQuan at Cathay and PS. By the way, I saw them in a day. Hahas. Then the day I was with Gene, Limin(netball mates in secondary school) saw me on the train. Then today, I saw Lydia( secondary school senior that gave me homemade cookies during Valentine day) in school mac, I saw Yee Shian(secondary classmates) outside the printing shop at SBM block, I met up with Johnson(my all time good friend in secondary school) and John and I saw Felicia(my secondary 1 classmate) on the train!

Wow..the world is really small eh..I hope my friends will keep surrounds me..=)

No comments: