Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Soul

Well, I think many people has been wondering what has been happening in my life. Hmmm..thank you for those friends that has been there for me when my heart was shattered. Many of you seem to be missing in my life but when you all realised my situation, many of you came forward to care and concern me. I'm grateful. Friends are there when you need them most eh?My love life is over. A trade of letting one to go, in return, I have gain back so many friends that I have lost along the way falling in love. =)
I LOVE MY FRIENDS! =D
When we are together, I did my best to care, to understand, to communicate and to love. I tried my best. Well, though him and I is over. We are still friends. We said before we will still be friends when we break up right? But I still wish him best with the new life he is leading. Study hard for your course because it is your passion, do take care of your health as your immunity system isn't that good..hahas..
I must thank Aldrin too, he helps me to lose weight that I couldn't wear my belt anymore..hahas..Shall end my speech for him here. =)

I met my all time BESTIE RACHEL yesterday, I miss her la..It has been long since I last talk to her. Well, I had another great day meeting my DARLING LINA today. =) It has been so long since I last met her though we stay so near. I met her dance partner and friend today. =)
Na, let me know what you want to tell me when you remembers eh? Loves.
I watched What Happened In Vegas with Des today. It is a pretty good movie. It makes me thing that love is something so complicated. Hahas..how someone can fell in love or do their best to work out the relationship if both of you are willing to work things out. Hahas..as there is a saying: "when there is a will, there is a way" ,or another one, "with preserverance, a metal rod can be grind into a needle".

I have great company today. =) I'll be better in time and I took a great step today, Right Des?

No comments: