Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday.

In the afternoon, met Serene for lunch before work.
It never been a moment of boredom with her..hahas..
Work started at 2pm on Friday and I ended work at 12am.
I was working under Fabian today, 5 staffs to 4 tables that had only 23guests..lucky day for us.=D
Working with Fabian was good. Hahas..we can gossips and no stress working with him.

When work ended, the east people asked me to go to Tampines to eat supper with them..hahas..it has been long since I go there and it was so far la..
Hahas..They asked me why did I stay so far? But where is the starting point to began with?Hahas..Next time eh..next time I'll have supper with them..=)

I had supper. Not as if we both are hungry, but just wanna to chill out and talk. We walked from Ritz to Paragon. Chilling at coffee bean, drinking latte.

No comments: