Sunday, May 25, 2008

I AM ME!

I have been reading. Reading alot here and there.

I realised I am not the only one who had tried, sacrified, worried and tried compromising so much. Knowing that break up will be a good solution but the pain of the heart breaking hurt so badly that you can't even breathe. There are many people out there especially my female friends around me are suffering this.
I don't know why, but when someone compromises, it has been taken for granted and when that person no longer able to give in more, does that makes the person a bad girlfriend? When one keeps giving, the other kept enjoying that the other party no longer give.Seriously, no expectation leads to no disappointment. But with expectation there is where we can find happiness in them. But what is the point, it needs two hand to clap.
Fuck.
This is my side of story, you can find out the other side.
But it doesn't matter to me anymore.

I know it has been a few weeks but its shadow have been tailing me.
At work, it is great working with friends I know.
BUT PLEASE! I AM KIM! NOT SOMEONE ELSE GIRLFRIEND!
WE ARE OVER.
WE ARE JUST FRIEND!

I am capable of who I am, I don't need such connection to prove my capablility.
I am glad to have my new found friends.
Thanks for lending me a listening ear and please help me to spread the message that I am sick and tired of explaining where is his whereabouts.

I know I shouldn't be complaining these but I think I have been putting a front long enough.
Act as if it doesn't matter. I know I am strong, but please I need time.

I hope this is the last time I'm mentioning my relationship.
Because, the next one will be long long time later.

Believe me, I'll come back strong. I will be who I am.

*I know you cares for me, been there for me. But don't always tell me what I should do or what I shouldn't do. Telling me what is right or wrong is not just judge by you..there is thinking in me to know what I want to do. It is not me who don't want to spend happy time but maybe because I don't have such a good crowd of friends always there no matter when.*

No comments: