Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is getting interesting.=)

Mon and tues were boring. Lesson started at 9am on both days and worst, today, it ended at 6pm.
I had good food these 2days. Monday I had baked rice at pizza with the girls and chill at coffee bean after that. Tues, though my breakfast was egg muffin meal bt my dinner was good!
I met Ned and Serene to have the polos changed. Serene and I headed for dinner. We ordered Kimchi ramen and have a side of spicy pork to go with. Awww..the cold and rainy weather made the dinner taste so much better.
Good food and good company.
Her company is always good. =)
We chatted all the way since we met and even bought durian pan cake to eat..nice. =)
Hahas..she says she will chiong work with me.
There is me there is her there isn't me, there isn't her.
Hahas..

I want to go US Disneyland, Orlando for attachment!
It will be my yr3 april to set off.
6months attachment with Disneyland staying over their apartment.
The pay will be $7 per hour with about minimum 30-40hours a week.
8hours of school a day each week at a university there, studying 4 relevant modules plus ungergo exams.
Ahh..the only turn off is to pay abt $13k to go and maybe we will earn back abt $8k or $9k in Disneyland.
I'll strive hard and go with the clique.
We are on don't we?=)
Save up so that we can go to the beaches there, go there and splurge a little on shopping! =)

I'll be watching movie tomorrow. Finally, I get to enjoy. =)

hahas..26th May,At least I can say that I did that once in my life. I'm still young, it worth the shot doesn't it?

No comments: