Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things inside me.

I had a long day today. Lesson starts from 10.10am to 6pm.
French is getting harder, retail studies lecture as usual and international cross culture felt like a drag. International cross culture feels like a drag, it may be partly due to the fact it is the last 3 lesson of the day or due to what was in my head.
Running after school with Syl and Sandy was good. It makes me divert my attention to focus on the run.

I had difficulties concentrating. My mind wonders, though I know I shouldn't be doing it, but I can't help myself. I felt insecure, fear, uncertainty and crave reassuarance.

I know I shouldn't be thinking so much. But it don't feels like before to me. Sometimes the way we communicate sound like friends..maybe that is where we are now. It takes time I guess.

Do let me know that you are busy, it keeps me hanging, thinking why I couldn't contact you. It worries me, not knowing what happened to you. Called the phone, tried messaging, tried msn and even had to ask your sister where are you. Maybe it is just true that I am paroniod.

I should leave things the way it is and see how it goes eh..

No comments: