Saturday, July 12, 2008

11th July.

A month after my birthday.

I studied till late on Friday morning, slept about 2am or 3am to prepare for FMA test.
I reached school about 10am to do some revision for the test with Peiling and Sylvia.

I didn't manage to finish the test. I know how to do it, just a bad management of time.
I'm sadded. Haiz.

School was till 3.30pm.
I took a 30minutes nap before preparing for Aldrin's chalet.

I am officially broke for the week.
So I ate a little dinner before heading down to bishan to meet Cherlyn.
We cabbed to fetch Sam and head down to the chalet.

When we arrived, I felt weird there.
I don't know how should I feel being there but I tried my best to be comfortable, after all it's his chalet. Not mine. Hahas..so of course there are many people I don't know too.

Cherlyn went for to celebrate someone else birthday and left me and Sam there.
We were like chatting and crapping the whole time.
When we came back, no one was bbbq-ing so Sam and I decided to do some bbq-ing.
I didn't realise my bbq skills are not that bad, the chicken wings are nice, cooked and not burnt!

I actually wanted to go up to the room and sleep. I was freaking tired already since 1am plus. So Sam was telling the guys that I am off to bed, so asking if they want to drink.
I had 2 glasses of appletini with sprit. It was light and not very strong alcohol taste, not that bad actually. =)
But I cannot tahan already. I am really tired, so I went up to sleep.
When it was time to go, I woke up, went down to the toilet and when I'm done, I can't stand up.
Hahas, I don't know why.
Maybe I drank with my stomach empty and I went to lie down.
But I managed to walk all the way to the taxi. =)

When I was about to alight from the cab, Shaik offered to send me home but I told him I am fine making my way home.
Once I alighted, I couldn't walk properly and I started to vomit.
Shaik alighted from the cab to offer me tissue and even sent me home.

It was the first time I vomited due to drinking and this time, I didn't even drink a lot.
It has been so long since I last vomited, drinking plus my motion sickness = vomiting.
My throat burnt but after vomiting, I feel so much better. =)

I appreciated you getting me my favourite ice cream.
I actually wanted to eat it when they bought it but I was busy bbqing and I left it in the fridge.
It is not as if I don't like it becuase you bought it, it is just the time and opportunity involved.
Actually I was very tired, I had a long day.
I wanted to sleep so drinking made me more sleepy.
I drank because I was chilling with my friends.
And appletini smelt so nice and I wanted to try it.
I forgotten that lying down once you drink will heighten the alcohol effect.
So I had myself into that state.
I'm sorry, it's your birthday celebration and I screwed your mood.
I'll think twice before going down the next time.

No comments: