Saturday, July 5, 2008

Frustrations

Buying this handphone seem to be a wrong decision.
The singtel plan sucks.
The handphone has so much problems and it wasn't cybershot. =(
I have to go through so much troubles solving all these.

Met up with Leon in the noon to borrow his spare handphone as mine is goin to the service center.
I alighted at Orchard while he headed to Beach Road to meet Leonard.
I wanted to go alone to the service center but Drin offered his company.
I met him and made our way to service centre.
After that, we had lunch, went to singtel to do my complaint of my inactive IDD caller.
Went over to Starbucks to study and awhile later he left for his grandma's birthday celebration.

I was there alone continued my research for my retail studies but I left for home before 9pm, too hungry.
But guess what?
No dinner.
Yesterday and today. Mum cooked but there isn't much left over.
So, I am stubborn enough not eating anything too.
Don't know why, but I just felt angry over it.
There is always good and sufficient food mum would cook when brother comes home for dinner. But does it means staying at home, I don't deserve to eat?
Maybe.

Grrr.. Today I had a stir at home.
Fuck sial. I thought he has grown up, him being in army and getting marry, I thought he should be so much more sensible.
But no, he is still love to compare sister with him and I.
Claiming that he is a fucking filial son that do good boot licking in front of daddy while I just do what I can do silently.
Being a leo, he is such a show off and braggart to make sure he is the best child they have.

My life is in a deep mess.
Most things are pretty screwed up.
I need to analyse, rearrange and plan them out.
I have enough problems of myself and don't have to add on more of others to mine.
I have no intention to make any decision for anyone other than myself.
Now, I have my stand and things I have to focus on.
I wish you luck.
But I need it more for myself.

No comments: