Tuesday, July 15, 2008

l o v e ?

Twilight male character, Eward is so sweet.
My clique girls are slowly falling in love with him.
Love can be so amazing.
How can a guy be that sweet?
There are always male leads from movies, dramas and books who are so sweet, romantic and loving.
But how come I didn't meet any? Lol.

How do you fall in love with someone?
For the huge one time thing that someone did to you?
Or the accumulation of small little thoughts and actions that he did?
For me, it is the latter.
It is the effort that counts.
The continuation of determination and sincerity.

Remember those little things he or she likes.
Doing little thoughtful actions for the one who matters.
Is it tiring ?
But since she or he is the one you like, doesn't it makes doing such things come naturally?
Unknowingly, you will take notice of his or her preference.
Naturally you want to do every single thing to make he or she happy.
Because you love him or her.
So doing all these is never a chore.
But when feelings isn't that strong or fades.
Or just that you overlooked that one used to matter that much, taking him or her for granted.
Noticing the details and doing little things for that smile become a pain in the ass.

Bringing a jacket out with her, just to ensure she is warm become redundant.
Sending a good morning message or a good night message become unnecessary.
Used to think that letting the one you love know that he or she is the first your mind when you woke up and the last one you miss when you sleep is sweet.
But now it become too mushy?

It is one to interpret but never anyone to judge.
Yea, I know. One man's meat is another poison.
I agreed on this one.

Easily contented.
Mutual understanding.
Trust.
Faith.
Honesty.
Willingness

Commitment.
Communication.
All these are the keys to maintain a relationship.

Falling in love is easy .
But how both party are willing to work hard for the relationship to work is the hardest part.

I know a couple get together in such a short while and have trust and faith to be tied together for the rest of their lives sound so magical to me.
I wish them with all the happiness and bliss they can get with each other love.

Not that I don't believe in love.
It is one of the most beautiful human relations that one should experience.
But at this moment, i have no trust and faith in it.

I love a little too genuine.
I understand it a little too much.

I go through a little too deep.

It hurts me a little too painful.
I trusted too much to discover lies.
Thus, now I need a break before I lose my faith in love.
It may take awhile but I believe it take years.
For me to believe the creation call love.


Somehow, somewhat.
Such effort of mine shouldn't be done.
Why am I feeling a little more than I should.
I know the facts.
Been there, done that.
Sometimes a little more is good.
But the feeling without it annoys me.
I know exactly how and what should be done.
Can I believe and trust?

Expectations, anticipation and promises are never real in my life.
I heard what was said.
But it can be so contradicted with actions.
Never to judge, time will tell.

Just listen to it and see how it goes.
It could be just my imaginations of the past.

No sway. No persuasion.
Block it, leave it and I'll be fine.

No comments: