Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love my dad.
He is the only man I can entrust myself to.

He is a busy businessman.
He start work at 8.30am every morning and only sleeps about 11pm.

Sunday, he spared time to drive sister and I down to the temple to do prayers for my driving.
We travelled all the way to Jurong, but they are having religion dinner.
So, we travelled to Bukit Batok to find aunt, my dad's elder sister.
I told daddy I wanted to eat fried chicken wings, he brought me and sister to eat it.
We had chicken wings, jumbo fish balls and cheng teng.
He brought us blueberry cheese tart for breakfast too. =)

On Monday, I had driving till 8pm. I called dad at 9pm, he is still at the temple getting me an amulet. The temple isn't just that you can just walk in and walk out within 10minutes.

I'm seriously touched by his effort.
My dad.
I thought I wasn't important to him.
But he doesn't show his love for us that easily.
I love him. I love my mum too.
She always make an effort I am fine and healthy.
She always make sure she know what is in my life and how have they been.

The ones that never betray your trust.

No comments: