Thursday, July 3, 2008

Screwed my body.

Family problems never subside.
Is there an alternative that I can do?
What is the right way?
I know, they is never a right way.

I finished my tutorials at 2am last night.
Did my dad's accounting for the month of June. Abt 15 companies.
By the time I was done with typing and printing, it was already 4.30am.

I know I needed a minumum of 4hours of sleep if not I will definitely overslept.
But by the time I lay on my bed, it was 5am.
I have to wake up at 8am for the school at 9am.

I managed to not to be late = I slept for only 3hours.
I had diarrohea plus gastrics in the morning, running to the toilet a few times. Grrr..
I had a bomb prata and a hot milo for breakfast.

I had marketing hospitality project from 3-6.30pm today.
Before project I had chicken maccroni and I thought my tummy was fine.
But gastrics happened again when I went to Hello! at AMKHub about 8.30pm after reaching home awhile.
I wanted to sleep once I'm home.
But due to my dear brother, he dragged on the porting of my old mobile number from Starhub to Singtel for a month. Now, I had to pay for both bills. Grrr.

Luckily Lina picked me up from AMKHub and drove me to return my library books.
Great, I forgotten to return one of it. Grr..I have to go back again.
It was so so over due. =X

After she drove Alywine to Nee Soon Camp (just behind our estate), we headed home.
Talking to her, this persistent problem has been happening for long.
For her, 4 years.
It has alot of impacts on her, it has made her from recovery and slide back into darkness.

Her story was slightly similar to mine.
Talking to heri is like she is my reflection.
Facing my problem, my history all over again.
I'm just slightly lucky, It was shorter.
Memories as much.
But I know what I want.
Mind over heart.
I am determine and stubborn enough to make it the way I want it.

I talked to her till 11pm.
It has been long since I talked to her.
Darling, no matter what, I'm here for you.
Just look for me..4 houses away.
I'll be there for you.

I have to go to bed soon.
I have been surviving on 3hours of sleep.
Before that, I'm eating crabs! =X
I can never resist seafood. =X

I know, I have been sleeping after 3am every day for 4 weeks.
Sleeping time like 4am, 5am or even 7am.
Sleeping like 3 to 6hours each time.
I know I have been eating irregular meals.
I'll rest to take care of my body.
But there is so much to do, so little time.
I'll..I'll try my best.

I need sleep.

No comments: