Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I don't know what is wrong with me !!

My studies is horrible. My attitude is horrendeous.

I am so short tempered.
I am easily agitated.
Is it due to pms, or is it due to stress? Sickness? Or others?
Are they the reasons or just explanation to make myself feel better?
F*.
I get so moody so easily.
I'm sorry people if you are one of the victim of my frustrations.

I hate myself for not focusing hard on my studies.
I hate myself for being so slack and not bothered when tests were here.
I seriously deserve the grade I had.
The amount of effort put in, the amount of results reflect.

I hereby pronounce, I, So Kim Choo, wouldn't be any more slacker.
I will work bloody hard to get my GPA increased.
I won't be distracted by any external control.
What I do is what I get.
What I want, I can and I will acheive it!

Nothing. Nothing is going to stop me from achieving what I want.

I will remain calm.
I will be careful.
I will revise.
I will do my best.

May the luck and wishes be with me!

No comments: