Tuesday, July 8, 2008

swirl

Today we had a ritz gang's dinner at the industrial area.
Good food with tom yam soup, vegetables, fried sotong, fried fish in thai style, chicken and chilli prawns. Just have to pay $10 for the sumptous meal.
Today's company include: Leonard, Leon, Wei Quan, Square, Simon, Lynette, Andrew, Jie Wen, VK, Wee Kiat, Pong, Chew Hung, Lian Yin and I.
After dinner 13 of us proceed to Northpoint to chill while Wei Quan went off to meet his friends.
Good chilling company!
I will definitely miss those that went off to army.
Sometimes I'm a litlle not used to not having them calling me auntie.
Hahas..Many of them not working already. =(

Grrr. Someone flied my plane. Not once but a few times.
So maybe I won't have a movie date for long.
Anyone else want to date me out for a movie?

Somehow I started to dislike promises.
There are so many that I heard before and made to me.
How many are fulfilled?
I don't like it when people cannot practise what they preach?
It happened so often.
From young till now.
People who stay in my life or those who have move on, many had made empty promises.

I don't know why I said that.
Or all those I said.
I know that it will somehow upset you.
I don't know what I can do to have you experience the minimal pain.
I felt bad.

Grr. Feel so helpless in these situations I'm in.
Seeing people suffering in pain, people I love but there is nothing I can do.
I always thought I am in control, but I'm not.
Thought that doing things the selfish ways to make myself feel better, but it doesn't.
I am still worried about others.
Am I a bad figure having people going through what they go through?
Did I play a part too?
Am I mean to have my own stand, believe and things I want to achieve where it may not be any thing beneficial to others?

No comments: