Monday, July 14, 2008

Overspent

I was late for project meeting yesterday.
Late for an hour.
So unlike me when I am the one who stayed the nearest.
I cabbed down to starbucks and we did project from 12pm to 5pm.

We took 980 to bugis. The bus was packed and we had to wait till the stop at Little India to have more personal space of our own.

I seldom shopped at bugis and I planned to keep them compnay without any purchase being done.
But it was always in my shopping list to get a dress and my footwear.
I bought a pair of sandals from charles and keith and a off shoulder dress. =)

Total expenditure of 2 cabbing trips, 1 Starbucks venti rasberries tea frap, Ajisen hotate remen, 1 pair of sandals and a dress.
I nearly spent $100 in a day.
God.
Over spent.

The rain was damn heavy last night.
MJ, Pei and I had figuring what was ahead of the road.
I were driving at such weather, I bet I'll be either driving super slow or parked at somewhere for lighter rain before proceeding.
Damn dangerous to drive at such weather.

The distance between the cab and my gate was like less than 10 steps but I was drenched in such a short while. =.=
Bad weather lead to bad internet connection for my area. I can't accessed to do my work.
GRRRR.
I hate it.

By the way, it is 12.38pm.
I was supposed to be attending FMA tutorial.
But the girls decided to skipped it. It isn't my forte to skip lesson.
But I am so exhausted today.
I don't know why.

No comments: