Friday, July 4, 2008

worn

I had a long night yesterday.
School was at 10am.
1pm to 6pm was project and I headed down to city hall.
Gene was late.

So when he arrived, we went to get take away from KFC and some squid beard.
We went to sit around esplanade, hearing the national day rehearsal, picinicing under the stars.
Hahas..that was something I want to do long ago, it was supposed to be something romantic, and doing with some one you fancy but with him..hahas..just made me laugh.

But the catch up session was good.
We were chatted, laughed and joke about those people who were there. =X
The interesting about esplanade, as the day become darker, the more people there will be there?
It was like a crowd big enough for a party to get going.
Hahas..Weird.

It was time to go, I felt the change of my body temperature.
Cold, hot and cold again.
When I stand up, my vision blacked out.
Forehead was cold.

The journey home was hard. I felt as if I was drunk and I couldn't judge my vision well.
I managed to get home safely and awhile later, I'm sleeping like a log.

*Come on people.
It is one and the half month struggle.
From now to exam.
Projects, ,tutorials, tests, quiz, deadlines, presentations and examinations.
Persevere all the way.*

What the fuck I'm doing.
Let it go and focus on your study.
High expectation for others,
but higher for myself.
Stopped venting your anger and expect everyone in your pace.
Don't dance them around your fingers like puppets.
Live my own life the way I planned.

No comments: