Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15th July 08

Lesson at 10am.
French always makes me wanna fast forward the lesson.
There will be e assesment for french, role playing and online assesment in class.
3 ica component. =.=

We had to wait till till 6 for the role play for Icca Ica 3.
Though at 1st the role play seemed screwed but we managed to clinch our objective by the end of the time.
Good partnership with Shahira's group. =D

After school, Mj and I went to Theresa to trim our eyebrows with Syl's company.
Went to Popular to get Mj's brushes and we went back to AMKhub again.

I met Aldrin for his birthday's dinner.
Nothing fancy, ate at one of the Hong Kong restaurant at AMKhub.
After dinner, we slacked at McCafe.
I got him cakes and Vanilla Latte.
What is birthday without birthday cake eh?

Awhile later, we headed to the interchange and off to home.

Thanks for the dinner and the sweets stuffs.
Don't try to make me silly again ah.
Hope your birthday wasn't too shabby.
Once again. Happy birthday.

I'm tired. So much to do, yet I couldn't do any. =(
Shaken but remain firm.

No comments: