Sunday, July 20, 2008

busy week

I had a busy very week.

Wednesday
I watched "Get Smart" with Des.f.
He was late.
I bought the tickets, accompany Mj and her bf and all bought their food, finished them and left for their movie and he isn't here yet. =.=

Waiting for people isn't exactly my forte, especially guys. =.=
Anyway, went he arrived, we had dinner and off to movie.
Lucky the movie was good.

Thursday
I had school and project meeting.
After them at 6pm, I rushed down to work.
Left work at 11pm as I'm having project on Friday at 10am.
Thanks Shaik for the free ride. =D

Friday
Project at 10am, school till 4pm, off to driving till 8pm and I went to work.
Yes, I reported work at 9pm.
I worked OT till 2.30am.
Work was a little busy but it was fine. =)
Working with all my darlings and friends to crap.

Saturday.
I'm a super unlucky person. My left eye was actually twitching since I woke up.

1) I woke up late. Missed my 2 alarms setting.
2) I scratched my left leg against my drawer's corner and it bled.
3) I missed bus 138 to ssdc.
4) I got a scratched on my right hand when I get down the bus.
5) Driving center was packed. I only managed to do 2 circuit items in 30mins.
6) Waited for Serene for 20-30 mins at mrt station but she end up telling me she will be reporting work late..hahas.. *loves, don't worry. I'm not angry eh? =) *
7) My group has to serve 4 tables with 2 baby chairs and 4 kids meals.
8) 2 tables has late guest (about half a table each) that entered after the door was closed.
9) 2 new guys, not very new but maybe work like a few months?
10) 1 missing staff. She was re-allocated but she didn't check neither anyone mentioned to her.
11) Told captains and manager of the missing staffs, told me they saw her but no one looked her for me till something happened.
12) 1st time, I was reprimanded by Su-An for asking me to stopped service.
But that guest's glass was empty and toasting was going to happened soon. Should I wait for the guest to raise his hand and complained to me that his glass is empty or should I anticipate the situation and correct it?
What do you expect from me when 1 staff went missing, 2 of the guys are away picking up appetizer while I have to served the appetizer as well as the served beverage to the rest.
How fast do you think I can do my service?
I always kena such grouping. =.=
13)That missing staff found helping out in the wrong group.When she saw the food, was here, she wanted to bring the dirty glasses to the stewarding but not serving the food first. =.=
14) The guys were blur. They only picked up 26 warm appetizer for 4 tables (usually about 40 guests). I had to get others to give me their extras.
15) Dessert has 3 parts: chocolate cream brule, 1 shot glass contain mango and passion and lastly is the cheese cake. Tabeta spoon is always placed on the left or above the dessert but that missing staff girl insisted that the presentation was having the chocolate on the left with the spoon on the left. =.= Fuck. Most of the guests are right hander, it is so fucking dumb to place it on the left and chocolate was supposed to be the on the right side of the plate. And she told me that the shot glass dessert should use the normal spoon to eat it. =.=
16) I don't know why, but my shot glass dessert fell on the floor, did not stain the carpet much but it stained the whole of the bottom of my skirt plus stockings. =.=
17) Cherlyn accidentally hit her hand on my right eye while she was gesturing while talking.

It sum up all my suay-ness.
So I actually know that I am an unlucky person, I never join lucky draw. Hahas..

End work at 2.30am again.

Sunday
Project at Mj's place, Yew Tee.
From about 1pm plus to 5.45pm and I'm to home.
I left the girls early to go praying, but ended up they have "big day" and invited alot of people to "eat tables" ( eat dinner) together and I can't do the praying at the temple.=(
I am busy on Mon n Tues too. Grrr..
My suay-ness continued.

No comments: